First Race Experience

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:55:49 -0500

>I was not aware that import enthusiasts had a bad name

Not import enthusiasts, ALL street racers.

>I saw a post like this a few days ago and it was not discouraged
>(see; Subject: race story and sighting Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002)...

Oy! Hoisted by our own petard.  You quote Mike Jez, Mr. Hyperbole himself. His
post had no one word of truth except his name.  He writes this way on a regular
basis, but your newbiness prevented you from knowing this.

To summarize:
Street racing is bad, m'kay.  If you do it, we don't want to hear read about it.

Track racing is good! Leave out no detail regardless how small or seemingly
insignificant.

Bruce in Houston