Too many NXen ?!

Sam Bass res0z6bi@verizon.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:03:33 -0500

> And I thought we
> were hard-code with two of 'em and an SE-R.  Weird thing is he's not on
any
> of the Internet groups.  Been here, seen us, just not interested...

We went on a "mountain run" in the Blue Ridge mountains in NC back in 2000.
Met a older guy from NC with a DET'ed 95-97 SE-R. Really nice car, front
mount, etc. Turns out he didn't know about the list and stuff either. Makes
you wonder where people find out about these types of swaps, mods, etc... It
seems like what I've found about these cars has been on the internet from
great lists like this one, the forums and SE-R.net.

Sam Bass
Largo, FL
1998 200SX SE-R