Forums vs Mailing list

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:36:09 -0500

At the end of the day the operators of the forum need the mailing list to
share info. The mailing list is the conference call and the forums are the
separate businesses. We gather here, share information then go on to the other
sites and apply it there. The mailing list has gotten most of the information
first and then it is repeated to the forums. So yes the mailing list is very
important. Larry, ditch the SE-R chat list, the deals list and other separate
lists that no one seems to care about anymore. Bottom line, this is a very
important list and we need to continue to respect that.

That said, I want to kiss your as....I mean Thank You Larry for bringing us
together in a manner that we would have not been able to if it weren't for
this mailing list.
How would I have met Zak or Mike or Geo and others in between. Pen Pals? I
doubt it. This is literally East meets West.

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html