READ THIS

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:28:41 -0500

Steve Obert wrote:

>Yes there are answers out there, some are out of date and need to be
>updated.  The list should have a CURRENT view of things.  Therefore go look
>in the archives is not always appropriate.

A very excellent point.

I would like to add a couple of points.....

1) You *can* search by year.  I've done this many times, whether trying to
find a specific message, or simply trying to get the most current
information. (Yes, King Turd uses the archives - surprisingly enough I have
few problems, but I'm just a monkey at searching, so maybe the search is
designed for monkeys like me)

2) If you are looking for more current information that what is in the
archives, or if you are looking for current information that may not be in
the archives, please say so.  I don't think *anyone* would be a junior turd
over that.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>