READ THIS

Eric A. Cobb eacobb@control-alt-delete.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:13:06 -0500

I don't participate in the list as much as I would like.  I have posted
current post is about a potential rod bearing situation).  I met Peter
Jackson here in town because of this list.  He has been a great source of
information about the SR20DE sitting under my hood.

I agree with Mr. Roffe that times change and that losing this list will be a
sad day.

I would likely consider selling the Sentra because this list has been such a
tremendous source of information that I am continually challenged to keep it
running in top condition.

I vote to keep the list going.

As for the "it's in the archives" or "the archive search function sucks", I
really don't care about the archives.  I have an Exchange Server in my
office with nearly 76000 messages dating back to Thursday, January 2, 1997.
I have my own archives.  Obviously, this doesn't mean squat to everyone
else, just my two cents.

Best regards all,

Eric A. Cobb
91 Black Classic