READ THIS

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:42:28 -0500

Well since joining this list earlier this year I have learned much about my
sr20de car. I have also met several really cool people that have helped me.
I think this list is great, better content as a whole than the forums (for
now at least). But as has been echoed so far.. for us newbies the ubiquitous
"search the archives" is a major drawback... what I don't understand is if
you have answer, couldn't you just have easily typed that as "do a search"
or at the bare minimum given the short answer so they look it up
easier...anywho I digress

This list is great don't lose it... it has its share of problems, nothing is
perfect, but I would rather have this list with its "quirks" then not as the
info I have gathered is priceless...

Brian Cembor
'92 SE-R
LM since May '02!