READ THIS (long)

Matt Davis dreammaker3300@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:19:59 -0500

IM fairly new to the list(within the last two months)and i have to say this
about this list.. becuase of this list we have such a knowledge of our
cars.. this list has a very Unique forte of people from many different
aspects life.. the knowledge learned here will help many generations of SE-R
owners.  i must say that i learned most of my basic understanding of cars
from reviewing some of the LISTMEMBERS POSTS on SE-R.net .. with out this
list, i really wouldnt be into cars that much..

larry.. keep the legacy alive.. this list is more than worth it..

as for the change in times.. the SE-R changes batons every four years..  the
sr to qr change will not be the last..  we need to all accept that.