READ THIS

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:08:24 -0500

> Probably my biggest gripe (and no offense intended to anyone here) is
> the common mantra 'go check the archives'.  Sheesh, nothing like

I have to agree.  Yes, you may be correct that it could be found on a search
engine, and yes, maybe we should have known, but sometimes it is just rude.

It is somewhat like driving by a lady on the side of the road that has a
flat tire and seeing that she needs help, stopping, pulling over, and
yelling out the window, "check your owner's manual, all GM cars explain how
to change a tire"    Either stop and help, or keep driving, either choice is
better than the comments.

The function of the list is to be helpful and hash out se-r stuff.

The ones that get at me the most are the fellas that post "I found it with 3
clicks"  and DON'T post the answer.  That's horrible to do.