READ THIS

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:50:38 -0500

 There have been not
> insignificant SE-R community events lately which have been announced,
> planned, and took place, but never a whisper was heard on the mailing
> list. This is not a good situation.

I think one of the large hurdles that the list puts up for new entrants and
existing parties has to do with rudeness.

I would hate to see this list go, since I have been here since '95.  But
unless some of the guys on here (many of us know who they are) would cease
to be so antsy to jump upon certain subjects and the way they are portrayed
with such negativity, I would agree that the quality of this list will
continue to diminish.

Jason Garrett Young's vote = keep the list going