Deep window scratch.

Peter Grell grellp001@hawaii.rr.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:05:13 -0500

I have another theory now.  Could this damage have come from a botched theft
attempt, say... from a "Slim Jim" or something like that (and no, I don't
mean the tasty meat snack).  This is the second time I've noticed damage to
my car that I swear was not there before, the first being a cut in the
sidewall of my tire.  Granted, the cut could have come from the street, but
it looked pretty clean.  More like somebody had tried, unsuccessfully, to
slash my tire.  Oh well, if it is a person doing this, at least they are
pretty inept at whatever they have attempted so far!  I didn't think that
the window was plain ol' vandalism, because it would have been much easier
to just scratch the paint, but a failed car theft?  Hmmmmm...  Maybe it's
nobody at all and these things happened for some other reason, BUT just in
case, I think I'll set up a camera in my window pointed at my car in the
evening.  Who knows what I'll see ; )  We are new to this neighborhood, so I
don't know the neighbors very well yet, but I also know (or am pretty sure
at least) that I haven't pissed anyone off... yet.  Man I wish I had a
garage!
Paranoid Pete
'99 Sentra SE Limited