Oil Change Tips for Men and Women (non se-r)

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:08:10 -0500

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 10:15:10AM -0500, geo3@earthlink.net wrote:

> Until I started using synthetic oils in my cars, I always took them to
> Jiffy Lube of the equivelent.

Valvoline has synthetic as an option, and offers a ~$5 discount for
bringing in your own filter. :)  People give me sh!t for not always
changing my own oil, but there really is something to be said for giving
a monkey a twenty, having some coffee, and having it done.  And if
something goes wrong (yes, I watch them very carefully), you can sue
them.  Can't sue yourself in most states.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |