**Tein SS Coil-Over Kits**

Ryan Nielsen vtecths@cox.net
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:07:15 -0500

I am going to try to get a group buy for these going.  I need to find out
exactly when they are going to be available first and what the retail is
going to be.  I will have a buy for them as soon as I get this information.

Also you will have the option of the pillow upper mount.  The fronts have
camber adjustment and the rears do not.  The camber plates are a steal at
$150 retail for either set.  I am not sure if they work on non-tein kits yet
but I am going to get all the info on monday.

The kit on my car is awesome.  Pics will be available soon as well.

Ryan Nielsen
Apex Motorsports of Tempe
98 Sentra SE
11.9 @ 119mph