Finland Rally

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:56:16 -0500

I cancelled the Speedvision Channel once they went NASCAR nuts. Between
them, ABC and ESPN, there's just too much "good old boy" racing on the
television.

Of course, now I'm pissed... I love watching Rally races... touring car
championships... go go Golata(sp). Damn, I guess I'll have to find something
else to do... like: change oil and filter(friggin ABS POS), work on EGR/BPT
tubes, get a birds eye view underneath the car again(prepping for replacing
ball joints and bushings), shave ES torque mount(bolt holding the ES shifter
bushing is pressing into it), and whatever else I've been putting off doing.

Course my wife doesn't know I'm going to be doing all this, yet.

I guess I'll have to go pop in my GT3 disc to get my Rally thrills.

Later,
Mark