Clear Coat?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:30:43 -0500

For the '91 Classic, does anyone know if the paint is a  clear coat? This is
actually a 2 fold problem for me. The hood, top, and trunk of the car were
repainted back in '93, some construction workers dropped tar and gravel on
it. So, the hood, top and trunk looks glossier than the sides that were
unpainted. It's not that the sides look bad, just a different "texture".

Anyway, the reason I'm asking is that I want to order some Zainobrothers wax
and polish products. I suspect the repainted areas are clear coated, but the
original was not.

Thanks for any feedback,

Mark