The good news - Courtesy Nissan - Parts catalog and service manual CD-ROM

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:52:30 -0500

> That's interesting, I'm assuming that they have permission to reprint
these
> materials?  Is this just fiche info, or an entire FSM?  I'm pretty sure
> several of the CDs that Courtesy currently stock include FSMs.

They are apparently allowed to do this with docs that "out of print".  I
don't know if that means out of print by Nissan (most likely) or by that
other company who supplies the FSM's or both.  The CD's you mention do
indeed include the FSM's and often some other materials as well and I
believe this one will too but only Steve could confirm that if you get a
chance to talk to him.  I simply forgot to ask him.  My only issue was the
fiche/parts catalog.

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R