Lucas oils

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:42:10 -0500

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 07:49:35PM -0500, joel armstrong wrote:

> have any opinions about it? Heard anything good or bad about
> Lucas in general?

 1) The only thing that belongs in your oil pan is engine oil.
Preferrably SAE certified or something; IANAE.

 2) If these dorks were trying to conjure a positive name assosciation,
they failed.  The only Lucas *I* know (though I'm just a kid) is
notorious for making very poor electrical systems.  Positive Earth 6VDC?
Might as well be Voodoo. ;)

> It might take away some of our valve clatter if it's legit!

I'll take away your valve clatter.  Just ship your engine to 16653
Maywood, along with a check for $6000 USD, and I'll make sure that
clatter goes right away...

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |