Hard starting

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:58:58 -0500

> I got so frustrated that I even took it to a *cough, cough* professional.
> The stealership handed me a few bottles of injector cleaner.

Thanks very much for that input John.  The plugs were in textbook condition
when I removed them so I doubt I have a failure in the injectors although
fuel pressure is still on my mind.  I have, on a few occasions now, allowed
to pump to run til it stops before starting but no avail.  Please forward
diagram of Hopi dance of mechanical magic. Make it the combo fertility rite
version, I'm feeling frustrated.   ;-)

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R