Don't Hate Me....

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:05:47 -0500

> dealership(Michael Jordan Nissan) used 10W-30 oil on all his changes...
> that's up til I bought the car this spring.

Air Nissan......?

> recommended 5W-30? It's all about the seals, I just don't want any
problems
> with oil loss.

You're going to fit right in here, you're as anal as the rest of us.  Get
the latest version of the Mobil1.  Your mentioning of Tri Synthetic makes me
think that you may only have seen the left over stock of Mobil1 before they
changed the formula.  Also, I believe they may have the new version in a
5W-40 weight which might be a good compromise.

Quit worrying about the seals.  Something bigger will break.  :-)

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R