QR25 Throttle Not opening

Daniel Kort Daniel Kort" <dkort@eng.utoledo.edu
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:41:45 -0500

Well, I am sure that the ECU does not register anything through the
diagnostic port and I can not hear anything happening with the hood up.
Both my room mates are on road trips with new models, so I can not get any
help with them from this matter either.  Some time in the near future I plan
on removing the snorkel and see what really happens with the car running.

I do like the Plexiglas CAI though :)

Dan