Turbo timer install questions

Mclendon, Clay MclendonC@navair.navy.mil
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:30:07 -0500

Hey guys,  I am considering purchasing a turbo timer for my '92 SE-R and was
wondering what is involved in wiring it into the stock ignition circuit.  I
have installed a Greddy timer before, but it was using a Greddy harness for
that particular car.  Is there a harness that fits a '92 SE-R?  I know that
Nissan is pretty good about using the same parts across the different
models... maybe a Nissan TT Z harness would fit?  Any ideas or experiences
anyone wants to share? Any particularly good locations to mount the timer
(I'm going to be installing a Greddy Profec B soon as well)?  Thanks in
advance.
clay
'92 SE-R with GTi-R heart transplant...
On digest