Leather Conditioner

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:22:52 -0500

Ron Atteberry, <ratteber@speedfactory.net> wrote:

>My daughter bought a 2002 G20 Sport. She soon realized that she was
>surrounded by leather. Any opinions as to what leather product to buy to
>keep it nice for the long term? How about the suede? Does that take a
>different product? There are a lot of conditioners on the market, but it
>would be nice to hear of some recommendations.

Without question, for all your leather care needs, get a hold of the folks
at Leatherique.  Fabulous product and even better service.  When I bought
my G the leather was filthy and hard.  Their product worked wonders.
Normally when I order stuff over the phone I try to be really brief because
so many people waste other people's time on the phone - I try to ask my
questions and leave people alone.  The lady at Leatherique actually kept me
on the line for a little bit to make absolutely certain I knew how to use
the product and so she had a good understanding what I needed.  This wasn't
a sales pitch either.  She truly wanted to make sure I had what I needed
and knew how to use correctly.  I'm a customer for life.

<http://www.leatherique.com>

George Roffe