Grounded Knock Sensor (QR25)

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:42:17 -0500

> And did you know that Nissan and Subaru share many suppliers? Maybe
> since Nissan owns Subaru? What are the odds that the same supplier that
> provided hypersensitive knock sensors to Subaru might have made another
> bad batch for Nissan?

Nissan doesnt own Subaru.  Though at one point Nissan owned part of Fuji
Heavy Industry which owned Subaru.  But I believe Nissan sold its stake in
Fuji Heavy Industries and also many other industries that it had part
ownership in once Renualt bought 34% Nissan, which is a enough to take
control of the company.  Currently Renault owns 44% of Nissan and Nissan
owns 15% of Renault.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway