(no subject)

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:13:10 -0500

hey guys its been a while but im back, i have a couple
of questions, first of all, whats the output max of a
t3 from a merkur x4rti, has anyone ever tried to
hybrid a t3 to a t25, just a question, cant find
anything on the archives, anyway my real question is
if I can run my stock MAF, with 370cc injectors and a
JWT ecu with a T3 and what would my max hp be??? will
I max out at 250 because of the MAF or the Injectors,
or will the T3 not reach 250 and will I be ok, if im
not making myself clear just ask me, I know one either
the injectors or the MAF will max out at 250 but i
dont remember which one either way any help is
appreciated.

Thanks Kenley

=====
1992 Sentra SE-R with K&N Intake and 5ZIGEN exhaust (mandrel bent)
Only injectors, oil line, guages, reprogram ECU, and a Downpipe away from boosting a T25 off a BB DET.