Water pump replacement question

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:49:14 -0500

At 08:37 PM 7/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>Isn't this the point at which some spoilsport says, Hey, you might as well
>>do the timing chain replacement "while you're in there".

>I was thinking a whole engine.  A DET would be nice. :-)

Yeah, that's about the kind of project it's turned into!  Timing chain is
where I draw the line!  If that beeotch snaps, time for a new car!  I've
been trying to replace everything else, and make it a reliable car for
daily and long distance use.  With any luck, we can squeeze a couple or 4
more years out of it, and avoid the new car payment thing.
   -WC