50 shot plugs and gap

COOKIE JARANILLA Jaranc@lacera.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:13:03 -0500

No nitrous hasn't changed in the past 3 or 4 years
(per Stewart, Joe of Atlanta).

But the people using it sure have.  Fresher perspectives,
measured results as in dyno runs.  Just because it's an old
issue doesn't mean not anybody has improved on it, by
whatever means.  Case in point is the t25 12 sec issue.

It amazes me that some people here in the list can get so
cocky about themselves.  The you can find it in the archives
bit is so quick to be prescribed around here.  As in, don't
bother me, that question isn't worth shit, go check the
archives 3-4 years (boy that's a long time) back.  It's such
a widespread assumption that the exact answer is in the
archives.  Sometimes it is and most usually it is peripheral.
The archives is great, but you know what, it isn't
everything.

Jay spends 14 lines to come back with a reply really
worth nothing when he could've just said nothing.

Or we could all just say something worthy around here
and start noting.