My Car Has Ears!

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:36:55 -0500

Yep, beautiful area... not too hot, not too cold. I used to teach tennis
down in Hendersonville years ago. We'd love to move back to NC, used to live
in Greensboro, Winston Salem, Durham and Jacksonville. I had remembered
Asheville so well from years ago, that my wife and I honeymooned near there
for 2 weeks.

Cost of living is definitely lower than Tampa, FL, but the job market....
ugh! It's actually where we'd love to raise our kids.

Nice to know that when I break something on the Parkway, I can call on
Wayne. Right, Wayne? "Hello, I know you're in there(while pounding on the
door). Lisa(my wife), take Stephen, and make sure they don't escape out the
back door."

Hmmm, I don't think I'll tell my wife that a member lives there.... she'll
be all over me to move, like right now! Pregnant women have a short
threshold for patience.

Later,
Mark