Nissan/Nissan Dealerships [was: Wrecked SE-R]

James McColl jmccoll@cch.ca
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:35:17 -0500

Joe Stewart wrote:

>...the salesmen at both dealerships I went to were more interested in
smoking cigarettes and watching TV than selling a car<snip>
>Nissan is its own worst enemy
Not always.
Don't confuse Nissan with Nissan dealerships.  Dealerships vary widely, and
they're independently owned and operated.
I'm moving to a new city in August, with the most *amazing* dealership.
They've been maintaining and sponsoring a 1992 NX2000 race car for 10 years,
two of the mechanics drive (hardtop) NX2000s, and another has a SR20DE as
well, a 2001 SE.
The owner of the last vehicle, Dave Gerryts, is going to be helping me out
with my DET swap, and well as getting me discounts on Nissan parts, and he
got me in touch with a real estate agent, who found a house for my wife and
me.
I wouldn't change a thing with this dealership!  :-)
http://www.kingstonnissan.com/
James
NX2000
Toronto --> soon Kingston