Gauges and HVAC covers?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:39:53 -0500

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 06:11:47PM -0500, O2SeR@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone witha b15 Spec V have any places or know of anywhere with gauge faces
> and colored HVAC covers along w/ red carbon fiber dash kits for our rides.?

Most of the dash kit parts are common between SE, SE-R, and Spec-V
dashes ('00-02, so far ;)), so you can order any red "carbon fiber" kit
you like.  I'm not sure about the actual gauge bezels, though.  AFAIK,
there aren't any quality gauge *faces* for SE-Rs yet, though XE/GXE
faces are available.  See below...

> Let me know maybe we can get something together and get group deals. Thanks.

Have you checked in the "Modifications - Cosmetic" or "Group Deals"
forums on B15Sentra.net's board yet?

Oh, and all Spec-Vs are B15s; it's a new trim designation just for our
bodies (again, so far). ;)

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |