Web Boards a.k.a. Hey - in spite of the signal to noise ratio, it's still pretty cool!

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:44:04 -0500

Aw, well, I just got my SE-R a few months ago, and I'm 29 already - go
figure.

I've talked some dumb crap here and there, so, just to rescind a couple of
things...

I went ahead and got the pro-kits because they were available ... umm, my
car nowhere near understeers, with little enough toe out to keep tread on
the inside edge of my tires for more than 3 days ... and umm, the front
shocks bottom out almost anywhere, and umm, well, the car rides _way_ too
low for most dirt gravel roads that haven't been graded recently..  The
almost zero transient body roll keeps them on the car, while I scheme on
what I should have bought originally, the GC coilovers, much to my wife's
chagrin.

Oh yeah, a whole bunch of people on the list 'told me so', the amount of
expertise around here is awesome.

>From *nix geek to car geek in a much shorter than normal time, somewhat due
to reading, and trying things, a lot due to reading this list and
occasionally participating.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.