Wrecked SE-R

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:00:55 -0500

Mike Jez wrote:

> > Sentra SE-R Spec V- skippp neeeext.

Don't diss it becaue Jez has.  Test drive one.  And I don't
mean 5 mintues.  A long test drive.  You will be impressed
with its handling and the amount of power it has.

> 2002 Maxima-- 6spd LSD is bad ass, for 22K around my area U
> got to be foolish to pay 18K for a Sentra, that gots half the
> HP and car.

Okay so you can get a Maxima for 22K but you can't get
a SE-R for cheaper then 18K.  That makes no sense.

> Altima 3.5L 5spd, those can be had for about 20K bux for
> a stripped SE model...U get 5.9 to 60 and low 14s out of
> the box...very hard to beat.

Again this makes no sense you can get an Altima
for 20K, a Maxima for 22K and SE-R for 18K.  If you
can get the Max and the Altima 3.5 which has *NO* discounts
for so cheap you should be able to get the SE-R for cheap.

> Skip the SE-R,

Don't listen to Jez his opinions aren't one's
I would listen to and I'm sure other wouldn't either.

> get a WRX if U wanna kick some ass...

Yes but is $$$$.

> or a used DSM...more reliable than a SE-R, and faster by far.

Sure.  Why don't U get one of them sell Ur se-r and
then we won't have to see U write posts that
make no sense or point people in wrong directions.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R