Tools

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:44:54 -0500

I just picked up a bunch of impact sockets (and various other lost wrenchs and
sockets) at the home depot for about a buck each.  They are having a big
40/60/70% off thing right now.  I cashed in on the clearance huskey tools (and
a lamp too).  Ill be the first to agree that huskey is not snap-on or mac, but
it works just freaking fine for me.  Even the clearance stuff is lifetime
guarnteed.  Also I saw a dewalt corded electric impact for 180.... 240 foot
pounds should be enough for just about anything.  My ch air impact is 250 so I
doubt there would be too much diference.... anyone notice this thread has
lasted wayyyyy tooo long

-sean