NX and Sentra Swaybars: Same?

Scott_Higashi@el.nec.com Scott_Higashi@el.nec.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:37:14 -0500

>They should be the same.  Though I've never had mine torn apart at the
same
>time to compare side by side.

>Maybe you're just missing some of the hardware for the stock bar?  Is this

>the front or back?  The front ST bars I've seen go under the control arm
>and bolt to it, while the stocker goes up & over and has a link shaft
going
>down into the arm.
>   -Wayne  91 NX, 93 NX [still getting a clutch transplant]  92 SE-R [all
>mangled up]

Nope, all the hardware is there.  I used the stock rubber
bushings, stock brackets, bar over the control arms.  Only one
of the endlink studs physically fits through the hole in the
control arm, kinda off perpendicular front to back.  The other one hit it
at such and angle (nowhere near perpendicular, maybe 45 degrees front to
back) that it won't feed through.  The ST bar fit perfectly, so I guess
it's more likely then that the
"new" one is FUBAR (no pun intended!).

For a while there I though I was losing it.  Can't be that the
front subframe would be different between the NX and the
Sentra...

-Scott