Does anyone know the owner of this B13 SE-R?

Jon Hall turboser@stx.rr.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:53:33 -0500

I was thinking it was Mike Kojima's car, I was wondering if there was
any more pictures of the front end or of the car at all....... Or is it
all privileged info.......LOL. I know (or think I knew) that the front
lip is custom............ I have a friend that does carbon fiber work
and is willing to teach me how to work with carbon fiber and I was
thinking about making one, it would just be nice to have more pictures
of this gorgeous car...

TIA,
Jon

'99 Infiniti G20t, Auto, HID's & Tunes
'91 SE-R, FMAX, ERL, JWT, MSD, ACT, FTF, Turbonetics, Wilwood, Sparco,

> mike kojima.  Fmax turbo'd built DE. The lip is custom (everyone
asks).

andris