found disconnected hose

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:17:31 -0500

At 09:58 AM 7/20/2002 -0500, Raymond Koerner wrote:
>and I was going over what hose connects to what and there is a Rubber hose
>coming off the tranny, looking down past the clutch cable, it bends back and
>up, but there is dust inside and I only have had these hoses disconnected for

You didn't say what year and model your car is.  But 1993 and probably most
the later cars have a open-ended rubber hose coming off the transmission's
breather port.  It should come up and clip to another hose in the vicinity
of the air intake and master cylinder, and just hang there with the open
end facing downward.
   -Wayne