Tools

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:54:01 -0500

At 07:54 PM 7/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Wayne, that was just damn cruel. I might have been satisfied with a Dremel
>set, with all the accessories. Now, I WANT MORE POWER.

Jeesh?! You make me feel like some low-life pusher of somethin'!  Want some
heroin or crack to go with those air tools  little boy? Yahaha - I've got
you now.

Oh well, I'm late responding but reading though all the messages you've
gotten plenty of advice that I mostly concur with, and made a purchase
decision, so I won't beat the topic anymore.

Except for Air Ratchets!  These things rock!  Unlike someone else said, I
use mine all the time.  Just got done dropping the tranny out of Lisa's NX
and it makes that job SO much easier.  I used a ratchet to crack things
loose;  then went back with the air ratchet to run out all the bolts.  In
tight spaces like that, where you have to swing the ratchet 50 times going
only an 1/8th turn, the air ratchet saves much time, blood, knuckle skin
and cursing!
   -Wayne