Tools

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:59:59 -0500

>No they are not. Sears impact wrenches, air ratchets are all made by
ignersol rand.

Your response didn't make much sense so I'll salvage what I can
understand.

I don't know or really care who makes Sears stuff, if you go back and
read what I wrote again, you can see that. Husky and Sears air tools are
the same. I literally have owned both, and have taken them both apart,
you can go into the stores and compare them. Husky comes with a red
cover, sears is black, they are otherwise identical. It doesn't take
inside info or a rocket scientist to see that.

-Jay