Tools

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:24:50 -0500

Mark... $370, ouch. $550, ouch. Makes that $170 one look pretty good. I love
reality checks. I'm thinking that I'm just going to go with the hand tools
for awhile. At least until I really need an electric wrench, not cordless.
Didn't realize they would be that expensive. Course, I've got the ball
joints and  bushings to replace... coming up soon. Hmmm... last time I
checked at Sears(today) they didn't even have an electric model on the
floor. Customer service wasn't all that interested in looking for one,
either. Gotta sell that old Honda so's I can have some more "work on Marks
new('91 Classic) car" money, lol.

Thanks for the tip,
Mark