Synthetics

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:22:21 -0500

-=|JP|=-  wrote:
> And you would recommend looking for these products...where?  Lots of
> places have or can order Redline or Royal Purple, but Motul seems to be
> a lot more common with the two-wheeled crowd than us four-tire dudes. :)

If all else fails Greg Vogel at Mossy Nissan (866.55.MOSSY and
http://www.mossyperformance.com/) will ship it to you.  You can also have
most products shipped direct to you from a company called Argo who has the
sole US distributorship for Motul products (although they, in turn, also
sell through a few other distributors)  Argo's number is 800-327-3552.
They're a little shaky but very nice.  Ask them if there is a dealer close
to you.  If not they'll sell it to you direct. There is another place that
is also useful but perhaps overpriced, Pantera International.  Their website
is www.motul1.com

If you gonna order the stuff and pay some freight then Greg Vogel is your
best bet.  He's the most knowledgeable and helpful parts friend you're going
to find.  How do I know all this?  I talked with Motul USA just today in an
effort to find a reliable local source for Motul *automotive* products and
the answer is: there is none unless maybe you're a SoCal SERCA California
surfer dude and know the right shops in SoCal.  So mailorder is the ticket.
The brake fluid is easy to find at any motorcycle shop and is apparently
selling like ten cent quarters.  The products are great BTW and I recommend
them highly FWIW.

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R