Tools

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:57:49 -0500

>home depot has a nice set that includes 27gallon tank impact wrench
ratchet paint sprayer

Those kits usually suck. The tools do anyway.

>Its all champble hasfield or huskey (ch makes huskey air tools)

Husky and Sears airtools are the same. CH are a lot cheaper stuff, avoid
them if you want decent quality airtools. Husky are a tad cheaper than
sears, the exact same thing, same warranty, and Home Depots are usually
a lot closer.

Snap On are the best, though. I have a "wrist breaker" 3/8" ratchet and
a 400 ft lb Snap On impact that just totally rock.

Those of you that have been to my house: I finally found that I had a
bad quick connect fitting and found that I have unnecessarily upgraded
compressors twice, air hoses 3 times, and tools several times. All that
time I used the same faulty quick disconnect. Been using the same ones
for 5 years now. Doh!

-Jay