12 sec t25 car

Steve Rockwood serracer@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:07:07 -0500

> >the main problem most of us have is not with the questioning, its the
>shit-talking that comes with it.

>Thanks for proving my point.

>You just admittedly came in late, without reading the whole thing, then
>made an incorrect assumption. What you said was the way it should >happen
>is what happened. If you had bothered reading, then you would >have known
>what it was about.

>-Jay

there were posts forwarded to me that sounded more like shit talking than
questioning.  this post also has a rather rude taste to it.

now, jay, you are a smart guy, i respect your knoweledge, and i will openly
admit that it greatly surpasses mine.  but you, and some other "list gurus"
need to learn some manners.  just because you know more, doesnt mean you
must treat others like peons.  i also expect you to be able to realize that
a T25 equipped car is capable of laying down a lot more power than a 50 shot
car.  and that it wouldn't be that far of a stretch of the imagination that
my car should get a better time than, say Jay Hassinger's 50 shot car, which
ran a 13.1 or so, IIRC.

well, i guess it is back to the web boards for me, see you there jay.

Steve
98 SE-R
12.9@107

please email me privately, as i dont accept email from this list.