Flywheel question

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:24:54 -0500

Chris said:
>I know what you're talking about, but I think it's just machining. >There's
>a smooth, shiny surface approximately 3 inches across, with a >rougher 1/2"
>section on either side. I wouldn't call it a step though. >Is yours the
>sameway?

Yes, The part that engages the clutch has a circular pattern going all the
way around the flywheel.  It sure felt/feels like a step but I could not see
one with my straight edge so their can't be a step of any significance and
it's probably just a slight of hand.  Excuse the pun but I couldn't resist.

Steve