Web Boards (was Re: t25 in the 12s)

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:11:52 -0500

RK stated
>I have visited.  Recently some jackass was boasting
>about how he was ripping some kid off.  Trading stock cams for
>JWT cams saying that's why his car ran crappy.  And then saying
>next he was going to tell him it was the ECU.  I've read a lot.
>And I would say the BS content is still pretty high.

It was actually better latter.  Everyone got on his case and he issued a
formal apology.  He learned from the discussion.  Also, you will find that
many of the members of the forum are in their 20's.  Some just don't have a
great deal of maturity.  I not implying that I am goods gift just because I
am over 30 but age does change you.  The people I have meet through this
mailing list seem to be older.  I personally get a great deal of very useful
information on sr20deforum.  I choose to not read many of the threads but
once you get to know the members and see who is responding to certain
threads you know were to lurk and where to avoid.  Ben should be thanked and
commended for all his hard work.

Steve
98 Sentra SE
SR20VE on the way thanks to the forum and all the advice I have received.
Swap starts this weekend.