Oh Joy... More car troubles (clutch)

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:54:40 -0500

Lee wrote:
>Xtreme has 125% more clamping power over stock according to the ACT
>And will kill your transmission, even if the rest of the car is stock
>Ask Daryl Gregg

Some people just need to find these things out on their own.  I think the
subject line says it all "Oh Joy...  More car troubles (clutch)"  I two
years be sure to give us an update on how this thing works for you.  I know
others have had success with ACT but personally I would rather replace a
clutch then a transmission any day.  Every time I have blown a clutch I was
still able to drive home.  Now that I know more I think that is directly
related to using clutch's that don't have extremly high clamping power for
the application.