2003 SE-R changes

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:24:11 -0500

"Kevin J. Hart" wrote:

> it has more room than a b14 Sentra SE but still has no where near
> the head, hip or leg room my classic has.  Never driven one, as I
> dont want to.  I

Sit in any NEW smaller car and see if they have more headroom.  Its
on par with every other car in its class.

> anyway.  I dont like the way it looks, and I dont like the
> lack of space in it.  Im a little disapointed with all the
> "soft" stuff in it too.

You need to stop comparing your SE-R to the Spec V.  Its not a
1991 its a 2002.  This is 2002 and times have changed foo foo
options sells cars.  We are not the typical car buying public.
The ricers and women who like all the storage compartments ARE.

> Rockford Fosgate speakers...oh come on.

Truthfully its still Nissans usual Clarion stuff with
the exception of the sub.

> little pricey i still think,

Ha, a Honda EX loaded is roughly the same.  An Si is probably
more because they are addding $2K to the sticker like they did
the last time they came out.  And the shifter yuck!

> Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one
> and they all stink

How true!

> been spoiled by the lurxious interior of a classic

I think you mean spacious its by far luxurious.

RK