Wheel spacers

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis@qwest.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:32:05 -0500

> From: "Louis Whitehead" <louiswhitehead@hotmail.com>
> and he said that the front wheels are grinding against the front brake
> calipers. He then suggested that wheel spacers would solve the problem.
> Would wheel spacers indeed do the trick? If so, what kind of wheel spacers
> will I need, and where can I get them? I've already searched the

Louis, wheel spacers will do the trick.. but here's the deal, don't get
cheap ones!  I had some cheap ones from discount tire and when I got my SE-R
up to about 40 mph I thought it was going to wobble apart!

So make sure to get hub centric spacers.. I have some on my SE-R and have
had it up to 130mph and it's stable as can be.  I run the spacers on the
front with my street wheels and on the rear for my track wheels (have stock
wheels up from with AD22VF brakes on the front, so I have the clearance
issue on the front on the street).

my $0.02 on the wheel spacers topic.

-Kyle