Spec V Accident!!

O2SeR@aol.com O2SeR@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:38:37 -0500

Hello,
So a little story to mope on....
Yesterday I parked my car for 15 mins while I went into the bank for work and
upon coming out I got in my car and drove to my office. When arriving at the
office I noticed that my whole left front bumper and head lamp where cracked,
bent, chipped.  It turns out the idiot making a delivery for the restaurant
enxt door backed up into my car and then left with noone getting a license
plate or description. Now I am stuck biting the bullet with the insurance
company to fix a RAT Support Bar, Radiator, Fender, Hood, Bumper, Headlamp.
This is just obsurd since the car is only 2 months old and I wanst even in it
when it happened.  No I am trying to settle everything with the insuranmce
co.  But just for all you spec owners watch out how easy the front end
damages.

Erik M. Scherbner

02 Molten Silver Spec V