Please Help ACT clutch is not working

Christopher Seabert wickedsr20de@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:17:31 -0500

OK I have just searched the the mailing list and only found one answer to my
problem but I do nto think it is the right one.  I just installed my act
clutch kit( xtreme pp and Performance street disk) and not the clutch pedal
goes to the floor with no resistence and stays there.  I have adjusted my
cable all the way and in the past post someone said it is the cable but I
only have 47,000 miles.. Can anyone help or give me advice?  We also
replaced the throw-out bearing and lubed all the points specified in the
FSM.  Thanks you for your time!

Chris