Ok everybody help me out with this one

Camhar@aol.com Camhar@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:33:18 -0500

I have a 1998 sentra GLE that I have swaped a Bluebird DET into. I have been
driving it for 5 months now and have yet to solve one problem.. I am using a
jim wolf ECU (1995 GA16DE ECU remapped) with a 1998 DE harness, and a 92
bluebird det. I can't seem to get a signal from the front 0/2 sensor I have
tested the wires from the sensor to the plug and all is good. does anyone
have any ideas? and does anyone have a 0/2 sensor from a 1995 GA16DE that I
can get for testing? Please help me out.

Steve Austin
1998 Sentra GLE W/Bluebird DET INSIDE (FRONT MOUNTED IC)