2003 SE-R changes

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:32:27 -0500

> Compared to cars in its price range the B15 SE-R is a
> pocket rocket.  I don't know why people keep bashing it.

There is nothing wrong with it, I just dont like it.  Why?  Cause the front
end looks like a Frontier, the rear is still the ugly b15 rear, interior was
designed for ricers(atleast looks like they might fix that), and the biggest
beef its only a 4 door.  I dont have a family and i dont have a family car.
Not only that but I need a seat that goes back further than 4 doors allow.
I get in a 4 door b13 and my legs are cramped, i get in my se-r and it
slides all the way back its wonderful.  For its price its a decent car
little pricey i still think, but I dont see myself ever buying one.  Dad was
close to buying one if we could find one used but think hes leaning toward
Maxima or mazda milenium for my stepmom.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
2 doors 4 life