t25 in the 12s

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:45:49 -0500

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:37:57PM -0500, Jason Garrett Young wrote:

> 4.  I don't understand the resentment from you.

In a way, I do, but that's still not the right way to go about this.
Being doubtful is one thing, but this virges on animocity (no, I can't
spell, and no, I don't have a spelling checker).  I understand that
they're not common, and they're new, but there was a time when a high
14 out of a N/A SE-R was rare, too.  Just because you haven't done it,
it can't be done?  Hardly.

I'm working on gathering slips.  Here's one now:

  http://www.b15sentra.net/dren/timeslips/james_-_ktrends.jpg

Steve (the guy Mike K. vouched for) is also promising me a slip.  Maybe
I can talk James into taking a video next time he's out on Grudge Night.
I stand by my (Steve's) Question of SE-R Horsepower vs. ET:

"Why can a 240-WHP, N2O-equipped car do 12s, but a 250-WHP, T25-
equipped car can't?"

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |